Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beloved...

My Beloved speaks and says to me: "Arise, my love, my beautiful one, and come away...
Song of Solomon 2:10





So my new tat is pretty much the story of what God is doing in my life. He is constantly whispering my worth to Him in my ear. Saying that I am His beloved and He is mine. I am overwhelmed by the love that God has for His children. I have screwed up so much, but God continues to pursue me no matter what the circumstances are. He is constantly pouring out His perfect love when I don't deserve an ounce of it. I am amazed at the fact that God knows each of His children so well... and is constantly chasing after them with a love that can't be explained. We are His beloved children.

You love like a Father,
You love like a brother,
You love like a lion,
Fierce like no other,
You violently chase me,
Down to embrace me,
Englulfing me in who You are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it my beloved friend!