Wednesday, August 31, 2011

t-shirts!

The past couple of days I have eagerly checked my front porch for anything out of the ordinary each time I pulled into the driveway. I honestly didn't expect there to be something there, so when I saw this big box today, I may have freaked out!

This box just so happens to contain all of the t-shirts that Emilee and I designed and ordered two weeks ago! To say that we were excited for its arrival is an understatement :) Here they are...
We LOVE them! I don't want to repeat myself or for you to read the same thing twice, so please take a moment to click on the t-shirts tab at the top and read about the incredible company that made these shirts and/or buy one! Purchasing one for $20 would greatly support Emilee and I, as well as the Dominicans who made them :)

No comments: