Thursday, June 25, 2009

A few pictures...

A group picture of all the interns and most of the kids that live at the orphanage in Jaibon.
Manuel... This little boy holds a special place in my heart. I see Jesus in the progressions in Manuel's life the past month.


AND I see Jesus everywhere I go down here... BEAUTIFUL!

Sharon and I eating McDonald's! Sharon has been my roommate for the past month. She is a gift from God... so glad she is staying for two years!
Amanda and I standing on a piece of shaking metal with a 50 ft drop underneath! This girl has been a God-send in my life this summer. Don't know what I would have done without her. God is good!

Graystone! This is the classic picture at the top of El Morro. Steph, you should be next to me! We have talked about you all week my sister... wish you were here!

No comments: