Tuesday, March 11, 2014

{weekend glimpses}

This past weekend was full of surprises and celebrations and things happening that I had only dreamed about.  Saturday was my birthday and some of my dearest friends from the other side of the island showed up Friday night... and I had no idea :)  It was such an incredible weekend, full of laughter and stories and coffee and precious time with some very special people.  Needless to say, my heart was full and I felt so deeply known and loved and grateful. 

{right after Jacqueline and Manano walked in my house}

{worlds colliding}

{birthday flowers}

{brunch}

{surprise #2}

{gracia}

{these two women are incredible and inspire me to live life with my heart wide open}

{bringing some Jaibon to San Pedro}

{the malecon}

{love these two with my whole heart}

{hermanos}

{blessed}

{cena mexicana}

{las quiero muchoooo.}

No comments: