Friday, May 4, 2012

kindergarten graduation.

This morning, my 20 incredible students graduated kindergarten.  I love them with my whole heart and will miss them a ton.  Here are a few pictures from an awesome graduation day...

Yulianny... or Julie-Bulie :) 

Christine and I attempting to get their hats to stay on their heads.

 John Keith... always ready for pictures.

The whole class... minus Melany.

Melany... refusing to be in the group picture.
 
 Another group picture... this time with Melany included :)
John Keith receiving his diploma.


These kids have blessed my life more than I ever thought possible.  I've learned so much from their giving hearts and their laughter and their honesty.  I've been blessed to see life through their eyes and I'm going to miss seeing their smiling faces every day.

1 comment:

Kati's Journey said...

Beautiful dress Heather! You're so cute! Love your heart for these precious children! Miss you!