Saturday, December 5, 2009

a series of photo blogs :)

Things have been pretty busy here the past few weeks, hence the lack of blogs. So I thought I would just upload pictures that tell a piece of the stories from the past few weeks. But for some reason the internet only likes to upload four pictures per post here, so there shall be a couple of posts :) here goes...

We had a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner with all of the kids from the orphanage. It was the craziest, biggest Thanksgiving dinner I've ever seen... loved it! Joanni digging into some good 'ole mashed potatoes and chicken!

Elizabeth (my roommate) and I with all of the older girls.

This is a nativity scene that is set up at a house right outside the orphanage. They decorate for Christmas really early here and they go ALL OUT. It's pretty intense. This nativity scene blasts really loud music from dinner time until the next morning every night.

Nena being picture shy and Mineli con flores, pero sin dientes :)

No comments: